Here is a sample FAQ that I think clients would want to know:
1. Do I have to come into contact with the writer?
A simple platform is made where you can post your job details. According to the project details writers are selected to complete your project.
2. What if I’m not satisfied with the work you do?
To avoid such a situation we have a concept of Review Article. After you have submitted your project details we send back the first article from the set back to you so that you can judge the quality of work prior to completion of project. You can also ask for revisions after the project is completed with proper details (i.e. what problems were faced)
3. Can I specify a certain slant to the subject of the article such as something I am selling?
Yes you can, you can give us all the details you have in mind and our writers will make sure that your work is completed according to your needs
4. Is there any type of content that you will not do?
We handle all kinds of content assignments. Rates for special assignments might vary according to the work. You can always send us details by filling up the Quotation Form. We will get back to you with all confirmations within 24 to 48 hours.
5. Do you write “adult” content?
Sorry we do not.
6. Is all of your content original?
We guarantee that all our work is 100% original and gets checked through copyscape.
7. How do your writers do their research?
Our team of writers comprise of those who are amongst the best in the business. We have dedicated writers for various types of Niche. Writers use their experience in the field combined with all the data that is available to them over the public domain and write the needed article.
8. What the turnaround time, can I set a deadline?
We encourage clients to set deadlines so in order to get their work in the specified time lines. With a huge base of writers working with us we can probably get your work within the specified deadline. You will be constantly updated if there are any changes to the project deadline.
9. What if a deadline is not met?
Our writers take the job only when they think they are able to handle the work in the specified deadline. As we have a huge writer base with varied experience we can keep a check on everyones work and juggle things between writers to meet your deadline.
10. What do you do if there is a subject that your writers have no knowledge of?
Our writers are always able to come up with all kinds of content due to their ability to learn, adapt and do quality research work.